Welcome to the 2nd Annual KFLSRA Scholarship Application.
If would like to be considered for this scholarship, please fill out and submit the form below prior to the closing date. You can update the form as often as required. This means you can start today and make as many updates until the application is complete.
Application Period Closes on January 31, 2018
Once the application is complete, mark the application as complete and submit the form.
1. Must have been enrolled in KISD FFA for 3+ years of High School.
2. Must be a graduating senior.
3. Must be in good standing member of FFA.
4. Must have plans to continue education at an accredited institution.
1. Complete the online application.
2. Mail a copy of High School transcript to KFLSRA (must be post marked on or before 1/31/18).
PLEASE NOTE: THE APPLICATION DOES NOT HAVE TO BE COMPLETED IN ONE SUBMISSION! When you submit the application, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to come back and update your application at any time until complete.
What is your mailing address?
Why are you applying for the KFLSRA Scholarship?
How will you use the scholarship funds?
Explain your FFA Activities.
Explain your FFA Projects.
Explain your FFA Leadership Roles.
List all schools for which you have applied.
Have you been accepted at any school? Please explain.
Have you saved any money for your college education? If so, how much?
List any social, volunteer, or community activities for which you have participated.
questions denote required input.